zaterdag 2 april 2016

2nd of April - Body is not feeling well....

Amituofo!

Since I moved I haven't been able to find my flow...
I noticed that not having a place of my own really gives me a lot of stress resulting in sleeping badly, feeling tired, not being able to follow my diet, not having sufficient time alone to clear the mind, spending a lot of time on looking for new houses and visiting new houses etc. etc...

My body also feels that stress. Passed weeks my hip/lower back is acting up again. My knee also does not feel well. No pain but I can feel something is not right there. Feels a bit swollen although I do not see swelling, and feels tired and sometimes slightly sore... like a muscle pain but then around the meniscus region (where I had the surgery).

To avoid ruining my body before the china trip I decided to take it easy a bit.
I will trian less on stamina and strength during lunch breaks for the coming weeks (will do more qi gong and stretching instead though). I also noticed that training more relax and focussing more on explosive power (which requires relaxation of your body parts) instead of neat moves reduces the pain in my hip/lowerback.
Last evening I tried to work on neatness again and immediately my hip/lowerback is more sore. So coming weeks I will train more training from relaxed body and flow and connecting the moves with my body, rather then neat moves and 'following' the desired 'external' appearance (by which I mean, doing it in such a way that it looks the same as others do, rather then following the flow from your body).

#Jian practice after an exhausting week... #shaolin #wushu #kungfu #traineveryday #flow

A video posted by AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) on


Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)