dinsdag 15 november 2016

Amituofo!

I am very sorry for the lack of updates here but I am really busy with a new job and renovating the house I bought in July. So I have other priorities then blogging....

Quick update: My hip is still not ok although I have the feeling it is getting slightly better over time.
However, the shoulder injury that started while I was training in China has gotten worse and worse...
That is now worse then my hip. I don't know yet what the cause of that is but as soon as I find out I'll let you know...

In the mean time I am training a bit less (5 days a week i.s.o. 7). And my focus has shifted a bit from wushu to qi gong and yoga, due to all injuries I have...
I train wushu still 2 of 3 times a week... but I do less 'performance' and more 'application' style training. Since that is better for my body.

Follow my progress on Instagram or follow my training group CMA on the website or facebook if you like!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)