woensdag 27 januari 2016

Lots going on!

Amituofo!

Hi All, hope your doing well,

It's been a long time since I posted something here. That's because lots has been going on lately.
Exiting news: I sold my house! And I am very busy with finding a new place to live.
(if you know a good cheap place in/around Nijmegen where I can live with my girl and my dog, let me know!) I am also trying to find a piece of land where I can build my own house (with room for my own training place, don't know the Chinese word or that sorry).
More exiting news: I also got news that our dear master Shi Heng Jin is back in Belgium and hopes to start teaching again soon. Can't wait for that!

Even more exiting news... :) :) :)  I just send out an application form to a traditional Shaolin Wu Shu school in China! If they permit me to come then I will go training in China for a full month in May!

In the mean time I have been training of course. Although I do have to admit that due to all my time spend on a new house and such, I haven't been training as much as I would like to, but that will start again very soon as soon as I moved over to a new place.

The training sessions at Kung Tao are getting tougher by the week :) . The intensity is being pushed up, which I really like, and I can feel my stamina and strength going up along with it.

So looks like a good start of 2016.

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)