donderdag 4 februari 2016

Preparation for china has started!

Amituofo!

This week I started kicking the training schedule up a notch again. I want to be in top shape when I go to china in a couple of months and I need to loose the 'winter baggage' (about 7 kilos of it).

So I started making time for running and training in the lunch breaks again.
The process of selling my house is almost over now, but we still look for new homes regularly, so that takes up a lot of my 'free' time.

I also feel some struggle coming up at work to get a month off.... something to do with policy and such, and one of my colleges also wants to take off in that month. Double trouble, so lets see how/if we can fix that issue.
Well anyway, it actually doesn't matter if it gets fixed. I'll try for sure, but those who know me a little longer will know that I follow my heart and that I do not really care to much about most policies that other people make up for their convenience and especially not if its there for profit and business only.

I've dreamed of doing this for so long that I would be willing to quit my job for it. I never had an unhappy boss so I'm quite sure I will find something new pretty soon. May be good motivation to start my own company :)

We'll see how it turns out... Anyway I can say that I can't wait to get to China!

PS... you can follow me on Instagram nowadays... I think it is more fun to upload a photo every ones in a while then to waist a lot of training time on this blog. So activity here will be limited to a maximum of once a week for the coming time...


Look for 0AintLifeGrand0 or #Shaolin #Wushu #Kungfu to find my posts...

#shaolin #wushu #kungfu #sanshou new training outfit is in :)

A photo posted by AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)