woensdag 17 februari 2016

China trip planned

Amituofo!

Good news, although I had to shift a little to avoid problems at work, we managed to work out a deal. I get 4 weeks off, if I can be available as backup for my college who also wants to travel in May. Since the 'no 4 weeks off' policy was not yet officially announced they won't make a big deal of it (and if they would, they would loose one of their staff :) so it doesn't really matter for my dream trip).
I got confirmation from the Shaolin Temple Traditional Wu Shu institute of master Hu Zhengsheng that I can come in June. I got the invitation letter that I can use to apply for a visa, so I can start booking a trip :)

I can't wait, ps.. since my birthday is in June I will celebrate in China :)

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)