woensdag 9 december 2015

Almost there!

Next week I will start running 5km as warm up for my lunch training sessions. This week I still am at 3.5km with 2x 200m sprint. As soon as I can run 5km within 20 to 25 minutes again I consider myself fully recovered from knee surgery :) !

My hip/back also feels better, as long as don't sit to much.
My shoes do need surgery I am afraid :)


Lately I am focussing more on Kung-fu practise rather than power training. So lots of running, stretching, Ji Ben Gong, Tao Lu, Qi Gong, stretching and more stretching. I can really start to notice that some previously tight muscles are starting to get more and more flexible. At the same time training my knees has improved my stability and balance quite a bit.

Some Tao Lu desperately need more attention though... Especially the forms we do not practise in Kung Fu class. Xiao Hong Quan for instance really is crappy at the moment, I can't find the flow and feeling in this Tao Lu. This will take some work to get right.
BTW: I want to share the great feeling I get from training and show other people that they can literally make themselves feel super just by getting active on a daily basis. So I am playing with the idea to start the new year good by starting a little business.

If you, or someone you know, would like to get fit(ter), get focussed, calm your mind, become more open minded, and learn how I experience Shaolin mentality and Shaolin Kung-Fu. Then let me know!
Leave a message. 

I will be giving daily classes during lunch hours and if there is interest also before work early in the morning. I'll not be teaching you how to do sports, I'll be trying to teach you how to form a mindset that will motivate you to get healthy, stay healthy, and will enable you to choose your own path and be great! 


Any one can do it, the only thing you need is the right attitude!

So if you are interested, let me know!
more info will follow

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)