woensdag 16 december 2015

Expanding horizons: Thai boxing

Amituofo!

Last evening Sam invited a Muay Thai fighter, who also trains kung fu if he can find time between muay thai practice, to give a training in Mauy Thai boxing.
Was really fun, learned lot's of ring fighting techniques. Was really intense, had no breath left at all at the end of the training. And of course we did some rounds of sparring to round it up.

I desperately wanted to fight the trainer, since I think you can learn a lot from people who are more skilled then you, so I asked him to spar the last round with me :)

I gave it my all, but I think I did not event hurt him one little bit :(... He gave me a couple of punches that would have knocked me out if he gave it more then 5% of the effort that he gave now :)

It was really fun to fight with some one who actually trains for fighting matches and it showed me that I would stand a chance against such a guy ;)

so..... More Chi, Train harder! 

But now first let my bruised rib heal for a couple of days.... :(

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)