maandag 28 december 2015

Ready to get rid off those extra X-mas pounds, More Chi Train harder!

Amituofo!

I desperately need to get rid off all those extra X-mas pounds.
The pain in my rib has been getting worse for the last weeks, but since a couple of days it is dropping.

However, since I could not jump, run, bend forward, lean backward, rotate or bend sideways, I haven't been doing much training.
On request of Sam I took over Sam's kung fu class last Tuesday, cause he was I'll. I had the students doing some other stuff than usual. Practicing balance, tigerclaw strengthening etc... Was a lot of fun but it didn't improve the pain in my rib (yes of course I did everything myself as well), it made it worse. So that was pretty much all training I did in the last 2 weeks.

Today I feel like I can rotate and bend my body a bit again, so I am going for some stretching and maybe some strength exercises during lunch break again. Hope to get into full-pull training mode soon, since I need to prepare for a one month Kung Fu trip :)

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)