donderdag 10 maart 2016

Exciting times up ahead again!

Amituofo!

It looks like we're heading up to some exciting times again. We found a new house to live in in the coming years. As soon as we moved in, which will take a couple of weeks, I will show you some pictures. But in general: It's a small house, slightly bigger then our previous, but with a much more exciting layout:
Groundfloor: Entrance, storage/washing room, kitchen, toilet and a living room which will be our dojo :)".
Second floor: "Large bedroom (which will be our living room), 2 medium bedroom(s), bathroom"
And a nice little garden, so we will be growing our own herbs and veggies soon (Garden is pointed south-west, so lots of sun :))

In the mean time I started to work o some weight that I gained by living in my parents house (and due to bad habbits in the time before that ;) ).  I do want to be fit when I go to china.
I am doing a 'test' week in the Gym in Haps, where I did a training session for myself in the dojo and I joined a kickboxing class last Monday. Met an old friend from my childhood, who has been doing kickboxing there for 13 years already. Learned a lot in that single class ;)

Als hurt my fingers, guess I do need to wrap my fingers when I do kickboxing. Now my knuckles are all irritated and I cannot bend my pointing finger anymore to make a proper fist... no full contact punching for me in the coming days I guess. This evening I will be joining a yoga class :)




Beautifull day for #shaolin #wushu ji ben gong #kungfu #flow #traineveryday

Een video die is geplaatst door AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) op

I noticed I got very slow btw... so I am doing some exercises to increase my muscle speed and reduce my coat of fat a bit.

Fat man getting rid of some winterfat #shaolin #wushu #traineveryday

Een video die is geplaatst door AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) op

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)