donderdag 3 maart 2016

Finding balance

Amituofo!

I'm still struggling with dealing with my new living situation... I can tell you this is the last time I will do things this way. Next time I'll rather live under the bridge then breath all this negative atmosphere. I have my eyes on a new house, but the guy selling it wants way more money for it then I am willing to pay. Sure hope he will give in a little more to create a win-win situation. Else I will be looking for a rental place soon. Anyhow least I will not stay at my current place for long.

Back to kung-fu stories :)
I have booked my flight to China! Maybe I'll stay for 6 months if things continue like this over here ;)
Since I'm not having weekly house-viewings, visits with notary offices and other stuff that drains my precious time and I have time again to take a bit longer lunch-breaks, I am back to my daily training schedule. Let's see if I can get in the flow again.

Training #shaolin #kungfu #taolu in the rain/hail/snow. #xiaohongquan #flow #wushu

A video posted by AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) on

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)