dinsdag 24 mei 2016

Counting down for Shaolin trip!

Amituofo!

Only a couple more days before I leave to train in Shaolin!
I am getting a bit nervous to be honest... going to a far away country on my own without speaking the language. I guess it will be alright, but it is quite exciting.

My hip injury is far from over. I suspect I am suffering from piriformis syndrome, the muscles in my buttocks are pushing on the sciatic nerve. I am visiting some doctors coming week to hope they can still do something before I go to China. But anyway I'm sure will learn a lot there, even if I am injured and not at my best.

For now I'll focus on yoga and stretches and give my bode a rest for the remaining time towards my trip.

I will place one more post here just before I leave. Hope to see you back then.

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)