dinsdag 31 mei 2016

Last week! Checking if everything is ready.... and preparing to leave

Ni Hao!

My last week before my Kungfu Journey has started. This week is all about check check double check.
Check if I have everything I need to take to China as clothes, suitcase, money, translator apps, maps, tickets, etc...

Last week I was taking rest from training, only doing stretches and some very mild exercise. This has paid off well. My hip is feeling a bit better, and I hope that if I continue like that for this week that then the pain will have dropped quite a bit when I leave for China.

I found a great website to learn some basic Chinese words by recommendation from a college of mine. ChinesePod.com. Should have started with that months ago :)

Anyway I at least will be able to say where I am from and ask 'how much does that cost'
I also know how to say 'I can't take anymore' ;p and 'I wan't to drink some water'
So cannot go wrong :)

Amituofo!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)