dinsdag 3 mei 2016

Summer started?

Amituofo!

The weather appears to be clearing up here, which means that training outdoors becomes far less of a burden. Really motivating!

Also the trip to china is coming closer, just a couple of weeks away now. Everything is arranged with the kung fu school and I also received notice that my visa will be arriving soon.

The only downside is that last couple of weeks I have been training more 'explosively' to prepare for China, and combining that with to non-relaxed posture during resulted in some hip injury. It has been going on for a couple of weeks already, but since it is a 'pain' that I've had before I assumed it would pass as it would before, but now it is getting worse and worse... So I decided to pull the break for the time until I go to China. This last month I will ONLY practice flow, posture, stamina and static flexibility and internal kungfu, to give my body a good rest. No extreme kicking, no explosive taolu practice and no full contact sparring.

Hopefully I can go to the max in china then :)

Nice relaxed semi-contact sparring exercises:

Mixed style block/counter drills with @nekodo.... #wushu #martialarts #shaolin #traineveryday #kungfu

A video posted by AintLifeGrand (@0aintlifegrand0) on

Taulo used for internal (flow) training:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)