maandag 9 november 2015

The mental benefits of Qi Gong

Amituofo!

Last week was a good week. I got an opportunity to share my experiences in Qi Gong.
My little brother asked me for some help on clearing his head, since he has been going through some rough times last couple of years and is now trying to get his life straightened out.


I started doing Qi Gong and regular exercise a while ago when my own head was to clouded to handle everything I wanted to handle and I feel really great about it, I try to do Qi gong every day now. So I hope I can teach my brother these exercises and I hope it will help him in the same way that it helps me.

I will teach him the movements and breathing patterns of Ba Duan Jin. I started out with the first 2 movements. We also did some physical exercise to get some excess energy out of the body.



Was a good weekend. Hope he enjoyed it to.

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)