woensdag 12 augustus 2015

12th of August : Wrestling practice

Amituofo!

As mentioned yesterday, we continued a course in paragliding today.
Unfortunately the wind was to turbulent to send beginners up in the air. So instead we spend all day on ground practice.

I can tell you that this was a bloody good practice, also in martial arts sense... Wrestling a huge parapente (the wing that you use for flying) is quite hard work with gushes of hard wind coming and going. As a matter of fact, my upper arms have more bruises than I ever experienced in martial arts :)

So it was quite a tiring day. Never the less I spend the evening doing hour of Qi gong and fitness (the exercises of the physiotherapist, to stabilize and strengthen my knee).

Hope tomorrow will be a beautifull day aswell.
Monday will most likely be the next flying day (if weather allows it).
So plenty of time for kung fu coming week.

Amituofo!