zondag 30 augustus 2015

30st of August: Nice and moist weather

Amituofo!

Today I invited my parents over for lunch. I ate a bit much, so I skipped dinner and I went for a nice training in the evening.
Today we had thunderstorms in the night, 30℃ during the day, and therefore a tropical humidity in the evening.

I like doing a workout in this weather, I always think that this is how it must feel like on a moist hot summer day in Henan province in China... so I can 'get into the zone' easy for training.

Unfortunately the grass was also a bit moist which made it slippery. So I practiced slow today. Which is also a great way to train, since it trains the strength of the muscles better and you can pay more attention to details in the moves.

I practiced Xiao Hong Quan and Da Mo Jian and did some stick practice as intermezzo. I found that in a lot of moves I need to find balance in the stance first before finishing the move (especially in Da Mo Jian). So again learned something today.

Tomorrow it is back to fitness and qi gong. But starting tomorrow I am going back to a higher intensity level. Train of some lazy sweat (and excess fat ;) )




Have a beautiful day tomorrow,

Amituofo!