maandag 18 mei 2015

18th of May: Monday

Todays stats: 
  • Weight: 80.4KG 
  • Heart-rate 
    • not measured
  • Location: Goffert park
  • Duration: 1h
  • Intensity: Moderate
Normal working Monday. Weather was a bit dull, body was feeling really sore from yesterdays training in Belgium and my strange San Da fight that I had in my dreams last night (yes... don't ask). Even though I enjoyed a good massage last evening I was still suffering from muscle pains and didn't really feel like going out in the cold...

Well, eventually I did, else I wouldn't have anything to write here :)
I did a nice, medium intensity workout during lunch break, after which I was feeling much better again. I also did some Da mo jian practice, but with a stick I found in the park, because I didn't have a sword with me. So I guess it was Da mo gun practice ;)

Todays routine:
  • Lunch break: (all exercises with 1kg weights on the wrists)
    • Running 2 km 
    • Fitness routine:
      3 sets
      • Push ups (15x per set, elbows close to body for triceps isolation)
      • Squat (50x per set, legs close together, better for the tendons in the knees)
      • Sit ups (straight)(30x per set)
      • Sit ups (side) (20x per side per set)
    • Running again 1.5km
    • 1 minute breathing brake
    • Wing Chun + Shaolin Tao Lu
      • First did a set of wing chun moves, that I practice regularly, just for some self defense purposes.  
      • Then practiced Da mo jian (Gun :P )
    • Stretching