woensdag 2 september 2015

1st of September : New season started!

Amituofo!

Jey, the new season started. Yesterday we did our first Kung Fu training in the gym. Some new people joined, which was really nice!
I always get happy from new people trying out new things, I hope the training was not to much for them and they will return next week.

I have been skipping lunch trainings. Too much fun work to do at the moment, which is a lousy excuse I know... but it is what it is... I'll pick it up as soon as possible. I have to say that my knee is also acting quite ok. Problems are still not over, but I start noticing it less and less...
In yesterdays training I also did a small amount of running and jumping again and I do not feel that it done much harm.

Tomorrow I have a meeting in lunch time, so no training as well... maybe I'll get up early and do a workout in the morning. We'll see...

Amituofo!