maandag 5 oktober 2015

Finally!

Amituofo!

I finally did a good exercise session in lunch time again. I did a short Qi Gong session for warm up. Then half an hour of power exercises for my knee and finally I still had time for 20 minutes of Tao Lu practice and some stretching. Did a couple of reps for Tong Bi Quan, Wu Xing Quan, Lian Bu Quan, Ba Bu Lian Huan Quan and Zhao Yang Quan...Do admit that I had to pauze to take a breath before and between Tao Lu practice a couple of times cause I did it at full speed (or at least made an attempt), could really notice that my stamina is not what it used to be.

Anyway... I hope to repeat this tomorrow, felt great doing this again. Should really just make some time for it, makes the body and mind feel a lot better instantly!

Amituofo!

PS. Starting today you can also leave comments on my posts :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)