woensdag 7 oktober 2015

On a roll....


Amituofo!

I start to get into my training rhythm again for the first time since my knee operation. Last week I trained everyday at least once. I don't know if my knee likes it though, it is starting to swell again (no pain, just a little swelling). So I might have to cut back on the amount of stress on the knee just a little...

Today I did knee strengthening exercises again, I want to do that on a 2 day interval. But judging by what my knee tells me today that might be to much.
Tomorrow I will stick to Qi Gong, Tai Chi and some weapons training, which will be a little less strain on the knee. Hope the weather is ok tomorrow, really feel in Jian mood :)

PS. I just found  out that I think I am learning Shaolin Guiding Jian, not Da Mo Jian, which explains all the major differences I see when I compare what I learn to the Da Mo Jian movies on line. Various forms within Tao Lu differ a lot from school to school, so it is not uncommon to learn things different as in the youtube movies, but this one was so different and I ran into Guiding Jian by incident, which is far more, though also not exactly ;), what I am learning.



Never mind that, still a beautiful form :)
I do hope I get a chance to learn the rest cause I heard Sifu Shi Heng Jin had to go back to china for now :(, sure hope he will come back to Belgium.


Amituofo!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)