donderdag 1 oktober 2015

29th of September

Amituofo!

Oops... forgot to write about the 29th of September. This was our regular Tuesday evening.
After a good warm up, we did some sparring (traditional sparring) which was really fun, we do that to little. After that we practiced Wu Bu Quan in detail and finally Sam asked me to teach and practice basic stances and Wu Bu Quan to/with one of our new student.

So when the training was over I quickly practiced Yin Shou Gun and Zhen Shan Gun with Tom (we ended up in the dark, cause of the automatic lighting system).

Some exiting news! Tom & I are quite likely to be going to practice a Duilian Gun form. (Duet form).
This one to be precise:


I hope to share some videos soon...

Coming days I will again be training too little, since I have a really fun study project at work which I really want to spend a lot of time on...

Amituofo!