zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

Yeah! Full week of training - check!


Amituofo!

I am very happy to say that I pulled through and managed to train at least once every single day last week.
Yesterday evening we trained with Kung Tao. For the last couple weeks we have been working on the details of Tong Bei Quan, and yesterday was no different.

I skipped exercises that make my knee 'torque' and very deep stances. But we did some Qi Gong - Ma Bu stance duration training- and that went quite well. My knee did not swell to much since Thursday evening.

Today it was a beautiful sunny day and I went for 1,5 hours of training at Kopse hof in Nijmegen. I practised all forms that I normally don't get to train. Got compliments from some people that parked their camper-van there end enjoyed looking at my training session... always nice to entertain people, to bad they did not join me :)

Todays forms:
Wu Xing Quan (or at least the form that I learned under that name, I believe that in reality it is just a part of a far bigger form), Lian Bu Quan, Ba Bu Lian Huan Quan, Zhao Yang Quan, Tai Zu Chuan Quan, Xiao Hong Quan, Zhen Shan Gun and Gui Ding Jian.

Keep training, get better, at whatever your Kung Fu is!

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)