dinsdag 13 oktober 2015

Therapy for the knee finished

Amituofo!

This morning was my last session with the physical therapist. The strength and balance in the knee is ok again. The moisture build up will stay there for a while he expects. Might even be something I will have to get used to :( hope not. But we'll see. At least I can do almost everything I could do before the operation. So I am happy about that.

In the evening it was time for our regular Tuesday training. Sam is not there for the coming weeks and Carl is taking over for these weeks. Training was really nice again. Got some time to work on the other forms now for a change.

All of a sudden it got really cold in our country and my body has some trouble adapting. All my muscles are sore and my stamina went down by at least 20%. Or maybe I am just getting ill... We'll see tomorrow.

Amituofo!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave a reaction! (be polite please)