woensdag 16 september 2015

16th of September : Rainy day. Great day for training outdoors

Amituofo!

Today was a beautiful day for training body and for training mentality. It was raining pretty bad... but that is no reason not to go training. Just think of yourself as grass, grass loves rain :)

Today I did things a bit different. Since we spend more time in our kung fu lessons on basics and on details, we have less time for multiple forms.
So I did Qi Gong and after that the new exercises my therapist gave me for my knee. After that I practiced the forms that I don't often get to in kung fu classes:
Lian Bu Quan, Ba Bu Lian Huan Quan, Wu Xing Quan, Zhao Yang Quan and Tai Zu Chuan Quan.

Felt good to do it like this, so I think I'll do so more often.



By the looks of it I need to do a lot more practice on the details of Zhao Yang Quan as well!
More Chi, Train harder!

Amituofo!