woensdag 10 juni 2015

10th of June : First trip to the goffert parc since weeks

  • Today's stats:
  • Weight: 78.6kg 
  • Training location: Goffert park
  • Duration: 1h00m 
  • Intensity: low

Amituofo!

Today I resumed training in the park during lunch break. Of course I cannot run or do burpees or does kind of things, but I did a nice Shi Yan Ming style stretching/warm up, followed by some stance practice and Qi Gong. It felt really good being back out in the park. Really makes the mind more relaxed. Tomorrow I will do a strength and stamina training in the parc, but I don't yet know how exactly since walking to my normal training spot with benches and such takes too long... ah, we'll worrie about that tomorrow. If no other options then just a floor will do :).

For now good evening!
Amituofo!