zondag 7 juni 2015

7th of June : ahh... screw 'resting' day, the weahter is to beautifull ot to train

Today's stats:

  • Weight: 78.6kg
  • Training location: Kopse hof Nijmegen Oost
  • Duration: 1h30m
  • Intensity: Moderate

Amituofo!
Hmmm... yesterday I planned to have a day of rest today. But after sitting down all day and as a remedy against my nerves of the hospital visit tomorrow, I decided to go do a nice evening training,

Yesterdays training did not seem to affect my knee pain to much so it should be ok.

We (Katja and I) went to parc Kopse hof around seven o'clock after a family visit. Katja did the same as yesterday, skateboarding, inline skating and some karate practice. I did 1,5 hour of Kung Fu training. After I quick warm up I practiced Gun and Jian Ji Ben Gong (basics) and Tao Lu (forms). And I continued that for the whole training session. My head is nice and quite now but since tomorrow will be hospital day, hope I can catch some sleep tonight and not be too nervous about what they are going to say about my knee...

For now I wish you all a very good evening!

Amituofo!