zaterdag 13 juni 2015

13th of June

Today's stats:
  • Weight: not measured
  • Training location : Fitness Body & Mind
  • Duration: 1h00m
  • Intensity: Low

Amituofo!
I felt tired today. Mentally, not so much physically. But after Tai Ji class I was feeling quite well again, still a bit tired though. After Tai Ji, Linda thought me some more Mandarin, but I couldn't really focus today. Was fun never the less though :)
Although I made the choice not to continue this style of Tai Ji for now, I will sure mis it on the Saterday morning, it is a really nice group of people to be with.
I hope I can learn Shaolin Rou Quan soon, then I will practice that in the morning!

My knee is protesting a bit today and it seems more sensitive then previous days, so rest of the day I took of from training and instead spend some time in the kitchen and doing some other house hold tasks.

Have a good day,

Amituofo!